Guaranteed TEFL Jobs in South Korea
TEFL Scotland have a secured a great partnership with one of the premier employers in South Korea, who have hundreds of vacancies throughout the country. All of the positions come with fantastic support and benefits and you may be able to choose what type of student you teach, from children to young adults.
What do I need to apply?
• A completed degree
• Your English must be of a native speaking level
• 18 years of age or over
• Be able to commit to a full 12 month contract
• A minimum of a 120-hour certificate from TEFL Scotland
What are the benefits?
• Excellent salaries which more than cover the cost of living
• Retention bonuses
• Competitive holiday allocation and public holidays
• Flights re-imbursed
• Insurance cover
• Free housing arranged
Where can I work?
All over South Korea, but these vacancies are mainly based in the beautiful city of Seoul.
Find out more here: TEFL jobs in South Korea
1. Enrol on your TEFL Scotland course. Remember, you need a minimum of 120-hours to apply. Course options.
2. Click on one of the vacancies above and enter your username and password to see the application details.
3. Apply directly with our partner in South Korea.
Find out more:
TEFL Scotland are not responsible for the accuracy of the information nor any actions taken as a result of this information, neither are their agents or any of their employees. *Guaranteed means that the majority of students who apply will be placed if you fit the criteria for the role. TEFL Scotland are not responsible if you are not placed and you will not be eligible for a course refund should you fail to be placed in a job.