Guaranteed TEFL Jobs China
TEFL Scotland are working with our partners in China to bring our graduates guaranteed* TEFL jobs.These jobs are some of the best TEFL jobs in China and are fully supported with some great pay and benefits.
If you have always dreamed of working in China, then this is your chance!
What do I need to apply?
• A degree in any subject
• You must be a native English speaker
• You must be over 18 years of age
• Be willing to commit to a 12 month contract
• A 150-hour or 140-hour Premier TEFL certificate from TEFL Scotland
What are the benefits?
• Competitive salaries
• Student retention bonus
• An average of 12 days holiday and 18 days public holidays
• Free accommodation
• Z-visa arranged
Where can I work?
Demand is high in China for native English speakers as TEFL teachers. There are vacancies all over the country from rural Inner Mongolia to the larger cities. Whatever your aspirations, there will be a job to suit you.
Have a look through these vacancies which are just a sample of the jobs available in China:
Our recruiter has over 75 current vacancies all over China, so if these locations don't appeal, they will probably have potential jobs in or close to your preferred location.
2. Click on one of the vacancies above and enter your username and password to see the application details.
3. Apply directly with our partner in China.
Find out more:
TEFL Scotland are not responsible for the accuracy of the information nor any actions taken as a result of this information, neither are their agents or any of their employees. *Guaranteed means that the majority of students who apply will be placed if you fit the criteria for the role. TEFL Scotland are not responsible if you are not placed and you will not be eligible for a course refund should you fail to be placed in a job.