TEFL Jobs in China - Jiangxi Province
Qualify to teach English in China with a TEFL Scotland course
Where is it based?
Located in the heart of Nanchang city, the kindergarten has been open for past 10 years and it is the only one to have 3 full-time foreign teachers.
What you need to know:
- Post location: Nanchang city, Jiangxi Province
- Length of contract? One year
- Paid or Voluntary? Paid
- Wages: 8000rmb. Starting salary of 7000rmb with increase of 1000rmb after 3 months
- Is housing included? Yes
Bonus of 6000rmb upon finishing the contract
What do these TEFL positions in China entail?
You will be teaching students from 2 to 6 years of age, with an average of 20-25 students per class. All teaching materials and books will be provided by the school. Foreign teachers are provided with an office with a computer that has internet access.
- TEFL Scotland certificate: 120-hour
- Required to be native English speaker? Yes
- University degree needed? Yes
- What else do you need? We are looking for young (24+), confident and energetic people with a passion for teaching and the ability and patience to work with young children on a regular basis.
Would you like to teach English in China, Nanchang city, Jiangxi Province ?
Unfortunately, this TEFL job is no longer active. Other TEFL jobs in China may be available.
Job Reference CHINA216
Further Information about TEFL jobs in China
View all available TEFL jobs