TEFL Jobs in France - Countrywide
Qualify to teach English in France with a TEFL Scotland course
What you need to know:
- Post location: France
- Length of contract? Between 4 and 10 months according to availability
- Paid or Voluntary? Paid
- Wages: €11 to 20 per hour
- Is housing included? No
Visa assistance and accommodation placement is possible via the agencies partner for a negotiated price.
What do these TEFL positions in France entail?
You will be working for an agency who specialize in after school services, supplying babysitters and tutors to French families so the children can learn English as a second language and discover another culture. It's truly believed that the best way to learn a language is to start young, with native speakers and in a playful way. To do so, the agency together with experts, have developed a method in language acquisition - for which they have been awarded the 2009 European Innovative Company prize.
This is an incredible opportunity to be immersed into a French family, to create real bonds as well as to learn the language and enjoy the French lifestyle. The work schedule is very flexible too, between 5 - 20 hours per week according to availability.
The best time to apply for these positions is September (the busiest time) but recruitment is continuous.
- TEFL Scotland certificate: 120-hour
- Required to be native English speaker? Yes
- University degree needed? No
- What else do you need? No specific diploma is required but you must have experience of working with children (babysitting and/or tutoring).
Would you like to teach English in France?
Already completed a TEFL Scotland course?
Job Reference FRANCE117
Further Information about TEFL jobs in France
View all available TEFL jobs