TEFL Jobs in Spain - The Capital
Qualify to teach English in Spain with a TEFL Scotland course
What you need to know:
- Post location: Spain
- Length of contract? One academic year (10 months)
- Paid or Voluntary? Paid
- Wages: Between €16 and €26 hourly rate.
- Is housing included? No
Variety of schedule options available
What do these TEFL positions in Spain entail?
In these TEFL jobs in Spain, you would be teaching English to students of all ages and levels in a variety of lesson types, including in company training and private tuition. Classes are normally in small groups of up to 8 students. Both contract and freelance work is available and the school has two locations - one north of Madrid and one a 20 minute commute away in Tres Cantos.
These positions offer continual recruitment, though May, June, July and September are the most common dates for hiring.
- TEFL Scotland certificate: 120-hour
- Required to be native English speaker? No
- University degree needed? No
- What else do you need? Basic Spanish, any experience an advantage.
Would you like to teach English in Spain?
Already completed a TEFL Scotland course?
Job Reference SPAIN113
Further Information about TEFL jobs in Spain
View all available TEFL jobs