The 30-Hour Online Grammar Course has been written to give first-time teachers a thorough grounding in the terminology and rules of English grammar.
• Everything a first-time teacher is likely to come across
• Online help from the Grammar Guru if you’re stuck
• You can work through the course in your own time and at your own pace
• You can meet up with others taking the course and share ideas by joining our TEFL community for FREE
• You have 6 months to complete the course
• You can take it in addition to your weekend/weekday/online TEFL course
• All materials are included
• At the end you get your 30-Hour Online Grammar Course NCFE certificate
Courses for teaching English abroad
Course content and timing
You can start your course as soon as you enrol and you have up to 6 months to complete the course (though on average it takes 8 to 10 weeks). You can take the course before or after doing your TEFL course, it’s up to you.
They’ve done it
“It was good that there was an activity to test each individual aspect of the grammar. Calum, Garve
“Seemed to cover all areas of grammar, very comprehensive.” Jennifer, Edinburgh
“Covered a vast area of grammar. Most of the topics covered were explained well and good examples were given.” Lillian, Orpington
“I like the instant feedback.” Jessica, Tahiti, French Polynesia
For more information why not contact us to discuss your options.