Recommend a friend
Would you like to earn a £20 Amazon voucher just for recommending a friend to a TEFL Scotland course?
All you have to do is apply here: recommend a friend
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the TEFL Scotland Recommend A Friend scheme.
The recommended friend:
- Must not be a new TEFL Scotland customer
- New bookings only
- Must book one of these courses or a course containing one of these elements: 20-Hour Weekend TEFL Course, 30-Hour Weekday TEFL Course, 50-hour Online TEFL Course
- Must use the same email address when booking as provided by the person recommending
- Enrollment must take place within 90 days of recommendation
- This offer cannot be used retrospectively
- One voucher per recommendation only
The recommending friend:
- You must use this form to recommend a friend.
- You will receive one voucher only per valid recommendation
- Will receive an Amazon voucher within 28 days of the recommended friend booking
- Will not receive a voucher if the recommended friend cancels during the 7 day cooling off period
- Must use their Amazon voucher in accordance with Amazon terms and conditions as laid out below
When multiple people recommend the same friend, only the first person to recommend that friend will receive a voucher.
Vouchers will be sent within 28 days of the recommended friend enrolling on a TEFL course. If you do not receive your voucher within this time, please email info@TEFLscotland.co.uk
For any further details, please email info@TEFLscotland.co.uk
Amazon Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
1. Gift certificates may only be redeemed at our Web site towards the purchase of products listed in Amazon.co.uk's online catalogue sold by Amazon.co.uk. They cannot be redeemed at Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk Auctions, Amazon.co.uk zShops or Amazon.co.uk Marketplace, or at Amazon.co.uk's Trusted Partners' sites.
2. The gift certificate cannot be used to pay for Amazon.co.uk gift certificates.
3. The gift certificate has a cash redemption value of GBP 0.001 and is not transferable or assignable.
4. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account.
5. If the order exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
6. Please use our Shopping Basket rather than our 1-Click ordering method when paying for an order with a gift certificate.
7. Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates expire two years from the date of issue, where permissible under applicable law.
8. The gift certificate can be applied to an open order by visiting the relevant Order Summary page in the "Your Account" section of our Web site.
9. Normal Amazon.co.uk terms and conditions of purchase and for using the Amazon.co.uk Web site apply.